Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It was 2011 and now its 2014.


I'm back to where i used to study.
But i'm not studying back.i missed this place.where i met new friends and experiencing a new enviroment.
Its an awesome enviroment actually better than the previous college i have been.
I lost my college life but these won't stop me from achieving the things that i really wanted.
What i wanna achieve?You'll find out soon enough :) 
In life,nothing comes easy,you need to pay the prize of hardship in order for you to understand and earn the worth of it.
You may sometimes get it easy,in the end you'll still have to pay the prize of hardship.
Yet,there'll always be hard times.We all wish to all the hardwork and dedication stop and enjoy its value,but then,that's not life.Life continues as so as experience,as long as you live work for it and live with it.


That is life!Live life to the fullest!
(I find it funny when people just use this word and don't understand the true meaning of its term.)
Yes,I am an ex-student of Sabah Institute of Arts and I took Diploma in Graphic Design.
Imagination and will is the key of succes!
Stay motivated!







Expression is everything,Impression is anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment