Saturday, May 3, 2014

Betrayal.Excuses.

The time we spent,I know I have lost most days.But what about my days thinking of you?wondering what's future ahead?i think of everything about you.But then,you still choose to be gone in my life.why?i thought you've accepted my imperfections?weaknesses?and yet you couldn't even accept yourself.why divorce was the best option since we can just discuss as husband and wife?what were the things made you silent and could not talk out but then you're my wife you can just spit,throw,get mad,slap and everything you can just do everything on me 
BECAUSE I'M YOURS!

Why won't you get it?Marriage is not just couples.But then a responsibility to keep each other closely firm and solve things together even at its deepest worst time ever.

The reasons are obviously you're meeting another guy who you think is better than I do.What's better than a guy you just met for few months and a guy who understands your characteristics and accept everything who you are?and known you for 4 years.There's a HUGE difference there.

I'm so disappointed on your decisions.You break your own promises.We promise to each other we would firmly stay and solve things even shits happen.You shouldn't kept things/feelings yourself since we're married.Because there's nothing to hide among each other as husband and wife.

It is my fault for allowing things to happen like this and made you like this.But its your choice,because if you really love me,you would have stay and fight for it,
NOT LEAVING IT UNSOLVED.

If its really about only the two of us,why there's another guy?why would you protect him?cover up all his shits?asking me not to expose?because this matters only the two of us?since that guy is involved there's NO SUCH THING OF "ONLY TWO OF US".I REPEAT "NO SUCH THINGS".
if he's really your friend why hide it from me?why private all your messages?why live life alone so sudden?
Why would you take the risk to destroy the better future?Why choose to listen to him instead of me?There's a lot of WHYs.Yet,you choose too let all things go. 

I gave you a lot of options still you stick to your only option.So then,if you must let go,I might as well let all things go all my hope and perseverance on you,from love to hatred.All of me to you are wasted.You yourself who don't choose to fix things up.You would even risk the FUTURE LIFE of our DAUGHTER.You're being too SELFISH.

I'm tired of all your lies,unanswered questions,denial and irrelevant reasons.You choose to be own your own.

THEN SO BE IT.
I love you so much and it kills every pieces of me.
I regret everything about me.I regret every chances I gave.I regret for being soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment