Friday, May 2, 2014

Baby I Love You :(

I know I have been gone for sometime.But I wish you could just say it instead keeping it for someone :(

Its not about just love but you as my responsibility.yes,I know I ignore it sometimes.I'm sorry.
I forgive you for everything and anything that just happened.But then,I wish you could accept yourself.

I couldn't smile,laugh,think, and work like I used too :(

Its been awhile I stay away from blogging but it seems I started to feel more into blogging right now.As years pass by,everything change especially lifestyles,friendships and family.They come and go.Things weren't that easy as we age on.

I face lots of obstacle and lots of comfort which I have wasted few of my time.Still am not too late to start fresh 2014 and make out 2015.Come on Maxie,you can do this!

Its late and Goodnight :)
Happy Sabbath/Shabbat Shalom.

Expression is everything,Impression is anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment