Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Evening Story.

Back in the minutes!hah!
Just wanna share about the last evening story :D
4pm Friday : went swimming with my friend Victorley(Bebeth.)
Back home : 5:30 - or more~
went to Church around 6 something.i let Bebeth drove my car from home to church. When we were on our way,suddenly a GUY with a Kenari sudden slowed down and look at us after bebeth switch to the Speeding lane  to the U turn lane.The GUY Look at us with an offence impression.After Bebeth reach to the U turn lane,the GUY slowed down AGAIN.We thought the GUY wanted to switch to the U turn lane.but instead STARE at us AGAIN.
I was like.WTFish?Why so mad at us about?Bebeth did Signal before he switch lane.
i guess the GUY was speeding more than 90km/h.
well~not Bebeth's fault.I got P on my car.Can't be mad about it.COME ON!Bebeth also P like me!

For the GUY,
GET YOUR 'P' LICENSE BACK IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT!

For you guys,
Manage your anger when you're driving kayz?
Let the others be happen NOT you.
Remember your love ones :)
I'll be Blogging SOON!
:P
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment